June 27, 2012 by The Hughes Group and Associates, Inc. Using a Professional 0 comments
Seize the Moment — Tips for Sellers (Option B)
If you have made the decision to sell your business, the wisest first move is to contact a qualified business broker professional, who can . . .
- Advise you on pricing and structuring the sale of your business.
- Prepare the marketing strategy, using professional resources.
- Determine the right buyer for your particular business.
- Educate buyers in the business-buying process.
- Keep you informed about market reaction.
- Present offers and point out strengths and weaknesses.
When it comes time to sell, one of the best decisions a business owner can make is to continue managing his or her business efficiently (and profitably), while depending on the services of a business broker to forge the steps of the sale. The business broker professional is an invaluable advisor during the entire process, offering both objectivity and negotiation skills honed through years of experience in the buying and selling of businesses.